Monday, July 23, 2018

Introducing The Hublot Big Bang Unico Golf Watch


Many people like Hublot Classic watch,but I like the Hublot big bang watch best,I like it with it's high quality.Today I will show you something about the Hublot big bang unico golf replica watch.Enjoy!

Quick Take

This is an usual watch with a very specific purpose. Created in partnership with Dustin Johnson, the number one ranked golfer in the world, the Big Bang Unico Golf has a newly-developed complication that allows the wearer to keep score of his or her golf game on the fly. On the right side of the 45mm case are two buttons – one adds a stroke to the player's score, while the second advances the game one hole. Down at six o'clock, a running total of the player's 18-hole score is kept with a pair of discs. At eight o'clock is a tee-shaped pusher that resets the whole thing back to zero.

Why This Watch Matters

Sure, this isn't the most practical complication for everyday wear, but there's more to this watch than just that. The case might be large in dimensions – 45mm x 18.01mm – but it's extremely lightweight at just 98 grams because it is made of Texalium, a composite of fiberglass and aluminum, and carbon fiber. The screws are titanium, finishing things off true to form. You can also get a good look at the movement and how it works, as the entire thing is skeletonized.

Initial Thoughts

If I'm being honest, this definitely isn't a watch for me. Between its rather beefy profile and its very specific use for scoring a sport that I do not play, I don't think I'll be strapping one on anytime soon. However, I do think we can learn something from this watch: It's a non-traditional, outside-the-box way of thinking about what a mechanical wristwatch can be, and it's one that is both seriously engineered and not-too-serious in its approach. Those are all things I can definitely get behind.

The Basics

Brand: Hublot
Model: Big Bang Unico Golf
Reference Number: 416.YS.1120.VR

Diameter: 45mm
Thickness: 18.1mm
Weight: 98 grams
Case Material: Carbon fiber and Texalium
Dial Color: Matte black
Indexes: Rhodium-plated hour markers
Lume: Yes, hands and hour markers
Water Resistance: 100 meters
Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap with white calf leather and black velcro strap

The Movement

Caliber: In-House MHUB 1580 (With UNICO base)
Functions: Hours, minutes, and special golf score complication
Power Reserve: 72 hours
Winding: Automatic
Frequency: 4 Hz (28,800 vph)
Jewels: 43
Total Components: 358

Our watch store

Top replica watches online for sale,such as Hublot replica watch,Rolex,Omega,Breitling,Hublot etc,free shipping all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolex Explorer II Stainless Steel White dial 216570W Replica

As I gazed down at my now 3 year old Rolex explorer on my wrist I knew it was about time for my next Rolex purchase. With the coming holiday...